Internships are a great way for law students to get a taste of practice and to get to know our firm culture. They are also a chance for us to get to know you. We identify many of our future Practice Trainees, and eventual lawyers and Partners, through their internships with us.
Things to note:
1. We welcome undergraduate and JD students from Singapore and recognised foreign law schools.
2. All law students may apply, although we believe that law students in their 2nd and 3rd years will have the most fulfilling internship experience with us.
3. We offer 2 week internship opportunities year-round, with the most interns joining us
between May and September.
4. As a general rule, do apply 2 to 4 months prior to your intended period of internship. For an
internship during our peak period, please submit your application by end-March.
If you would like to apply for an internship, please download and complete our Internship Application Form here and email this back to us at
, together with the following:-
- Cover letter telling us more about yourself;
- Latest academic transcripts; and
- A recent passport-sized photograph
Top of page