COLLIN SEAH LL.B. (Hons)
Collin is a commercial litigation lawyer who has handled a wide range of complex claims, in Singapore and regionally, ranging from shipping and insurance to company law, shareholder disputes, breach of directors’ duties and troubled IT projects.
Collin’s practice is founded on the ability to apply an in-depth understanding of the law to analyse and solve complex legal issues arising from convoluted factual scenarios. Since 1999, he has been named as a leading lawyer in various publications including Euromoney, Chambers Global and The Asia Pacific Legal 500.
- Acting for Mr Peter Lim on claims by Raffles Town Club.
- Advising US listed insurance company on Lehman Brothers-related Minibonds.
- Advising oil refinery on land reclamation, Jurong Island.
- Acted for IBM Hong Kong, dispute with Hong Kong government over IT implementation.
- Acted for IBM Singapore, claim by CPF over system turnkey project.
- Acted for P&O Australia, shareholder oppression claim, reported in Ng Sing King v. PSA International Pte Ltd  3 SLR 591 (High Court) and  2 SLR 56 (High Court)
- Sun Vista, fire and sinking, Straits of Malacca.
- Evoikos and Orapin Global, collision, Singapore.
- Herceg Novi and Ming Galaxy, collision, Singapore.
- Acted for Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA), priority for port dues, reported in The ‘Hurst’  1 SLR 237 (High Court), Planmarine AG v. MPA  2 SLR 1 (Court of Appeal).
- Langka Puri Star Aquarius and Stresa, collision, Singapore.
- Nanta Bhum and Kapitan Shvetsov, collision, Bangkok River.
- Solitaire, conversion dispute, Singapore.
Top of page